China has led global oil demand growth this past decade, with gains in the 10 years prior to 2012 averaging 7 per cent per annum," the IEA said in its Medium-Term Oil Market Report.
What does MTOMR stand for?
MTOMR stands for Medium-Term Oil Market Report (International Energy Agency)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Maritime Tactical and Operational Gaming System (Canada)
- Maximum Takeoff Gross Weight
- Material Take Off List
- Mean Time Off Line
- Mean Time On Line
- Master of Traditional Oriental Medicine (various universities)
- Maximum Take-Off Mass
- Message Transmission Optimization Mechanism
- Military Teens on the Move (now Military Youth on the Move)
- More Than One Month Black Achiever
- Measurement Ton
- Metric Ton
- Maximum Take-off Power
- Michigan Teen Outreach Program
- Ministerio de Transporte Y Obras Públicas (Uruguay)
- Multi-Technology OSS Program (TeleManagement Forum)
- Medical Therapy of Prostatic Symptoms (clinical research study; US NIH)
- Million Theoretical Operations Per Second
- Mammalian Target of Rapamycin (a protein)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the latest Medium-Term Oil Market Report (MTOMR) issued by the International Energy Agency (IEA), it is expected that over the next five years, the "call on OPEC" - i.
In its Medium-Term Oil Market Report, the IEA said that expectations of economic growth through the forecast period have been reduced amid persistent OECD debt concerns, especially in the euro zone.
In its Medium-Term Oil Market report, the IEA on June 29 said world oil demand would rise by an average of 0.
In its Medium-Term Oil Market Report, the IEA forecasts a "crunch" in 2012.
The IEA cut its oil demand estimates for every year through 2013 by about three million barrels a day, it said in its Medium-Term Oil Market Report yesterday.
In its Medium-Term Oil Market Report, the energy adviser to 27 industrialised countries said global supply capacity will reach 95.