Swift, a medium-class explorer mission managed by Goddard, was launched from Cape Canaveral on November 20, 2004.
What does MIDEX stand for?
MIDEX stands for Medium-Class Explorer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MIDEX
- Marché International du Disque et de l'Edition Musicale (Cannes, France music trade fair)
- Mélanges de l'Institut Dominicain d'Études Orientales du Caire (French: Publication of the Dominican Institute for Oriental Studies, in Cairo)
- Marine Information Data Exchange Program
- Mine Detection by Energetic Photons
- Multidisciplinary Intensive Diabetes Education Program
- Ministerio de Planificación Nacional y Política Económica (Costa Rica)
- Michigan Department of Environmental Quality
- Malware Intrusion Detection Expert System (IT security, informatics)
- Ministerio de Desarrollo Social (Spanish: Ministry of Social Development; Guatemala)
- Marine Inspection Detachment (US Coast Guard)
- Mid-Size Explorer (NASA)
- Milan Stock Exchange (index of the averagely capitalised shares)
- Million Dollar Executive
- Major Item Data File
- Malaysian Industrial Development Finance Berhad
- Message Information Data Format
- Maryland Industrial Development Financing Authority
- Marshall Islands Dosimetry Group
- Minimalistic Immunologically Defined Gene Expression (modified genetic material)
- Modified Inverted Downdraft Gasifier Experiment
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASA chose IMAGE to be the first satellite in the Medium-Class Explorer (MIDEX) program.
April 7 /PRNewswire/ -- Swales Aerospace has been selected by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration to build five satellites in support of its next Medium-Class Explorer Mission.