ABB, in 2012 had won contracts to supply power technologies and medium voltage drive systems for a new onshore liquefied natural gas plant, which will receive the gas from the Ichthys field by pipeline for processing.
What does MVD stand for?
MVD stands for Medium Voltage Drive (electronics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MVD
We have 78 other meanings of MVD in our Acronym Attic
- Medina Valley Christian Worship (Castroville, TX)
- Army Motor Vehicle Driver Selection Battery
- Maat Vom Dienst (German)
- Machine Vision Direct
- Macro Vascular Disease
- Mamie Van Doren (actress)
- Management Video Display
- Maximum Valid Dilution
- Mechanical Vendor Drawing
- Median Volume Diameter (aircraft icing)
- Micro Vertex Detector
- Microvascular Decompression (surgery)
- Ministerstvo Vnutrennikh del (Russian: Ministry of Internal Affairs)
- Mississippi Valley Division (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- Mitral Valve Disease (cardiology)
- Mobile Video Device
- Molegro Virtual Docker (software)
- Montevideo, Uruguay - Carrasco (Airport Code)
- Motion Vector Data
- Motion Vector Difference (digital television)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It would serve as an extension to Rockwell's medium voltage drives business.
Strategic Analysis of the Electric Drives Market in the European Material Handling Industry is part of the Mechanical Power Transmission Growth Partnership Services programme, which also includes research in the following markets: Electric Drives market in European HVAC industry, Electric Drives Market in European Packaging Industry, European Hydraulic Equipment Market for Industrial Applications and Strategic Analysis of the European Medium Voltage Drives Market.
ABB's medium voltage drives business will be using the show to introduce the new ACS2000 air-cooled general purpose AC drive.
NYSE: ROK) today announced it has completed the acquisition of the medium voltage drives business of Harbin Jiuzhou Electric Co.
In 2012 ABB won orders worth $80 million to supply power technologies and medium voltage drive systems for the new onshore LNG processing plant near Darwin.
On basis of type: AC drives DC drives Servo drives On basis of power range: Micro power drives Low power drives Medium power drives High power drives On basis of voltage range: Low voltage drives Medium voltage drives TABLE OF CONTENTS 1 INTRODUCTION 20 1.
LONDON, December 1, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- The Frost & Sullivan 2010 European Medium Voltage Drives New Product Innovation Award is presented to ABB for its pioneering ACS 2000.