In his Medium Term Budget Policy Statement (MTBPS), Finance Minister Pravin Gordhan mentioned the Presidential Infrastructure Coordinating Commission's proposal to implement 18 planned SIPs over the next three years using R845 billion.
What does MTBPS stand for?
MTBPS stands for Medium Term Budget Policy Statement (Pretoria, South Africa)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MTBPS
- Medium-Term Budget Programme
- Medium-Term Business Planning
- Methyltrienolone Binding Protein
- Mittelständisches Technologie-Beratungs-Programm
- Money Transfer by Phone
- Mouse Tat Binding Protein-1
- Middletown Township Business and Professional Association (Lima, PA)
- Mean Time Between Production Loss
- Mean Time Between Planned Maintenance (product performance measurement)
- Mean Time Between Preventive Maintenance
- Mosaic Templars Building Preservation Society
- Mean Time Between Removals
- Mean Time Between Repairs
- Mean Time Between Replacement
- Middle Tennessee Boxer Rescue (Brentwood, TN)
- Mean Time Between Removal for Depot Repair
- Mean Time Between Parts Replacement
- Make Those Bodies Sing
- Mean Testicular Biopsy Score (medical assessment)
- Mean Time Between Sorties
Samples in periodicals archive:
In its medium term budget policy statement, the government stated: "More than 30 potential international investors are in negotiations with the CDC.
The Company wishes to draw its shareholders attention to the "Address to the National Assembly on the tabling of the Medium Term Budget Policy Statement (MTBPS) the Adjustments Appropriate Bill and the Revenue Laws Amendment Bill" made by Mr Trevor Manuel, Finance Minister of the Republic of South Africa, on Tuesday 26 October 2004.