Summary: ALGIERS - Woman in the UAE is making remarkable progress in the business sector as owners of small and medium scale enterprises (SMEs) and heavy weight companies in economy and market, Sheikha Fatima bint Mubarak, Chairwoman of the General Women's Union (GWU) and of the Family Development Foundation (FDF) said today.
What does MSE stand for?
MSE stands for Medium Scale Enterprises
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MSE
We have 273 other meanings of MSE in our Acronym Attic
- Measurement System Evaluation
- Mechanical Science and Engineering (various locations)
- Mechanical Specific Energy
- Mechanical Support Equipment (Australia)
- Mechanically Stabilized Earth (retaining wall)
- Medical Screening Exam
- Medical Screening Examination
- Medical Student Elective (various organizations)
- Medical Support Equipment
- Mediterranean Seafood Exhibition (trade show)
- Medium-Sized Entity (Pakistan)
- Member of Society of Engineers (UK)
- Mental Status Examination
- Mercury Surface Element
- Micro- and Small- Enterprise
- Micro-Solutions Engineering (Newtown, CT)
- Microelectronic Systems Education
- Microelectronics Systems Education (Conference)
- Microsoft Script Editor
- Microsoft Security Essentials (antivirus software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With regard to small and medium scale enterprises in Pakistan, he said Pakistan could learn so much from the Japanese experience.
uk Global Banking News - 10 December 2012 Taiwan saw the opening of two new DBS banking centres targeted to suit the requirements of small and medium scale enterprises.
Heaven has at last opened its doors and rained blessings upon the financially hard hit owners of small and medium scale enterprises.
Highlighting QIIB's commitment to the country's small and medium scale enterprises, Chief Executive Officer, Abdulbasit A.
4 million people in 2009, about 700,000 were non-Qatari single male workers, employed either with oil and gas industries or small and medium scale enterprises.
Rice waste can be one of the major sources for this purpose and project should be undertaken for the gasification of biomass residues for small and medium scale enterprises.
Headquartered in Noida, the online B2B giant is fast cutting inroads into the MSME space and bringing a large base of these micro, small and medium scale enterprises into the mainstream through the use of the Internet.