The Bell 212 is a two-bladed, twin-engined, medium helicopter.
What does HEL-M stand for?
HEL-M stands for Medium Helicopter
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 11 other meanings of HEL-M in our Acronym Attic
- Highly Erodible Land (USDA and National Resources and Conservation Service)
- Home Equity Loan
- Homogeneous Enhancing Lesion
- Human Embryonic Lung Cell (biology)
- Human Engineering Lab (Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD)
- Human Engineering Laboratory (US Army)
- Hutchison Essar Ltd. (now Vodafone Essar; India)
- Miasto Hel (Poland)
- Heavy Helicopter
- Light Helicopter
- High Energy Laser Meteorological Data Analysis System
- Hellenic Multimedia Action - Multimedia and Preservation of Cultural Heritage
- Hellenic Multimedia Action - Multimedia Tourist Information System
- Hellenic Multimedia Action - Software Support for Advanced Vocational Training
- Health & Safety Executive / Local Authorities Enforcement Liaison Committee (UK)
- Hemi-Elliptical Lens Antenna
- Henrietta Lacks (uterine cell variety; named for deceased patient)
- Honolulu English Language Academy (University of Hawaii)
- High Energy Laser Assessment Board
- Health of Looked After Children (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The latest contract is for three Bell medium helicopters for aviation, forest fire and emergency services in Northern Ontario, with the machines based in Wawa, Chapleau and Cochrane.
Two of MAG-42's units, Marine Medium Helicopter Squadron 774 and Marine Light Attack Helicopter Squadron 773, were transferred from Atlanta to MAG-49 at NAS JRB Willow Grove, Pa.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] An Aviation Boatswain's Mate refuels an AV-8B Harrier assigned to Marine Squadron Three One One (VMA-311), which is part of the reinforcement for Marine Medium Helicopter Squadron One Six Five (HMM-165) attached to the 15th Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) aboard USS Boxer.
Half reservists and half regulars, the men and women of Marine Medium Helicopter Squadron 764 filed down the stairs of a chartered jetliner to the cheers of hundreds of relatives and friends, back home safe after seven months without a casualty.
CHC Helicopter Corporation is the world's leading provider of heavy and medium helicopter services to the global offshore oil and gas industry, with aircraft operating in 30 countries and a team of approximately 3,400 professionals worldwide, including a pending acquisition.
has recently signed a three-year contract to lease and operate eight medium helicopters for the Comision Federal de Electricidad (CFE), the national power supplier of Mexico.
The Fighting Griffins of Marine Medium Helicopter Squadron 266 are witnessing a change in their mission as they provide tactical mobility and logistical support to the ground combat element in Iraq.