Simple camera techniques like establishing shots and medium close-ups were dealt with at inception and then interwoven with Point of View, "crabbing" and the intriguingly named "Dutch" shot.
What does MCU stand for?
MCU stands for Medium Close-Up (cinematography)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MCU
We have 153 other meanings of MCU in our Acronym Attic
- Marine Corps Unit
- Marine Corps University
- Marvel Cinematic Universe (fictional franchise)
- Mass Casualty Unit (various organizations)
- Master Control Unit
- Material Change of Use (various locations)
- Mechanism Control Unit
- Media and Communications Unit (various locations)
- Media Center University (Electronic House Expo)
- Mediolanum Corporate University (Milan, Italy)