UAVs covered - Micro air vehicles - Mini unmanned aerial vehicles - Vertical take-off - Tactical - Medium altitude long endurance - High altitude long endurance - Unmanned combat air vehicles - Lighter than air - Optionally piloted vehicles For more information visit http://www.
What does MALE stand for?
MALE stands for Medium Altitude Long Endurance (unmanned aerial vehicles)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MALE
We have 2 other meanings of MALE in our Acronym Attic
- Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund (est. 1968)
- Mexican American Legal Defense Fund
- Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption/Ionization
- Minority Adoption Leadership Development Institute (National Resource Center for Adoption)
- Matrix assisted Laser Desorption Ionisation Mass Spectrometry
- Matrix Assisted Laser Desorption Ionization - Time of Flight
- Matrix Assisted Laser Desorption Ionization Mass Spectrometry
- Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption/Ionization Time-Of-Flight (mass spectroscopy)
- Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock Development and Marketing (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Married and Losing Everything
- Mens Advice Line and Enquiries (UK)
- Modified Adaptive Line Enhancement (biomedical engineering)
- Mothers Against Lousy Education (Egypt)
- Moyenne Altitude Longue Endurance (French: Medium Altitude Long Endurance; military aviation)
- Modular Assembly in Low Earth Orbit
- Medium Altitude Long Endurance Tactical (unmanned aerial vehicle)
- Magyar Légiközlekedési Vállalat (Hungarian Airlines)
- Magyar Légitársaság (Hungarian airline)
- Mean Annual Low Flow (New Zealand)
- Minnesota Association of Library Friends (St. Paul, MN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The acceptance test drive of Anka Medium Altitude Long Endurance UAV System, that Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI) designed and developed has been successfully concluded with the last test flights held from January 20 to 22, this year.
It may be noted that this Medium Altitude Long Endurance Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (MALE - UAV) is developed by DRDO with Aeronautical Development Establishment (ADE) Bangalore as the nodal laboratory.
Heron is a Medium Altitude Long Endurance (MALE) multi-mission UAS, and it has been the world's leading UAS in its class for more than a decade.
Defence Equipment & Support Director Combat Air, Air Vice-Marshal Simon Bollom, said: "These trials at the end of this technology demonstration programme have successfully demonstrated a number of key factors that have helped build confidence in the feasibility of a UK-derived medium altitude long endurance unmanned aerial system.
Murthy has also embarked upon an ambitious programme to build another UAV with Medium Altitude Long Endurance (MALE) that has multi-mission capability.
Defence Equipment & Support Director Combat Air, Air Vice-Marshal Simon Bollom, said: "These trials at the end of this technology demonstration program have successfully demonstrated a number of key factors that have helped build confidence in the feasibility of a UK-derived medium altitude long endurance unmanned aerial system.
Recently, L-3 introduced its family of Unmanned Air Systems from the tube-launched expendable Cutlass Small UAS to the Tactical Viking UAS Family and the medium altitude long endurance (MALE) Mobius Optionally Piloted Aircraft (OPA).