What does MLAVS stand for?
MLAVS stands for Mediterranean League of Angiology and Vascular Surgery (Europe; annual conference)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Mobile Location-Aware Sensor Networks (workshop)
- Museums, Libraries and Archives South West (English Regional Agency)
- Medieval Latin (linguistics)
- Modern Language Aptitude Test
- Modified Linear Approximation Technique
- Mutual Legal Assistance Agreement (international agreement)
- Mutual Legal Assistance Treaty (a law-enforcement treaty)
- Master of Landscape Architecture in Urban Design (college degree)
- Maritime Law Association of the United States
- Maryland Legislative Agenda for Women (Towson, MD)
- Master of Law (Swiss University)
- Michigan Lawsuit Abuse Watch (Novi, Michigan)
- Intermediate Life Boat
- MacKimmie Library Block (University of Calgary; Canada)
- Main Logic Board
- Mainland Bridge
- Majesty Lord Blaster
- Major League Baseball
- March of the Light Brigade