What does MAMCS stand for?
MAMCS stands for Mediterranean Atmospheric Mercury Cycle System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAMCS
We have 1 other meaning of MAMCS in our Acronym Attic
- Madigan Army Medical Center
- Mary McLeod Bethune Council House National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Master of Arts in Mass Communication
- Me and My Cat (band)
- Mealer American Motor Co.
- Mid-Atlantic Management Corporation (Pennsylvania)
- Midarm Muscle Circumference
- Monsters Ate My Condo (gaming)
- Mollah-Al-Movahedin Credit Co-Operative
- Music and Movies Collectors Club (blog)
- Michigan Ambulatory Medical Care Survey
- Maneuver Air and Missile Defense
- Ministry of Administration and Manpower Development (Seychelles)
- Morrocan American Medical Doctors
- Multi-Agent Multi-Domain (computer environment)
- Multipurpose Arthritis and Musculoskeletal Diseases Center (US NIH)
- Maritime Air and Missile Defense of the Joint Forces (US Navy)
- Mean Active Maintenance Downtime
- Michigan Area Media Educators
- Missile And Munitions Evaluation