9780810875975 The A to Z of medieval philosophy and theology.
What does MPAT stand for?
MPAT stands for Medieval Philosophy and Theology (Cornell University)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MPAT
We have 11 other meanings of MPAT in our Acronym Attic
- Magazine Publishers Association of South Africa
- Master of Public Administration Student Association (various schools)
- Maritime Patrol Aircraft Support System
- Metro Parents Against Standard School Attire (anti-uniform group)
- Mobile Processing And Support System
- Military Police Armored Security Vehicle
- Maintenance Proactive Affecting Traffic (Transmission, Sprint)
- Maintenance Process Action Team
- Materials and Process Action Team
- Materials Process Action Team
- Modoc Performing Arts Theater
- Multi-national Planning Augmentation Team
- Multi-Purpose Anti-Tank
- Muscle Periarteriolar Adipose Tissue
- Multi-Purpose Anti-Tank Obstacle Reducing (120mm M1 Abrams tank round)
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail (movie)
- Midwest Program on Airborne Television Instruction
- Monty Python and the Meaning of Life (movie)
- Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail
- Multi-Place Aircraft Training System (US Air Force)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Helm's intent is to "draw a tighter link between Calvin and medieval philosophy and theology than is usually done" (389), for Calvin had no academic degree in theology.
The volumes are written for college and university students who have no previous knowledge of medieval philosophy and theology.