The trial took place at the Cheshire, Merseyside and North Wales Medicines for Children Research Network - based at the hospital.
What does MCRN stand for?
MCRN stands for Medicines for Children Research Network (Liverpool, England, UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCRN
We have 1 other meaning of MCRN in our Acronym Attic
- Mesoscale Convection Resolving Model (tropical cyclone research)
- Mid-Continent Railway Museum (North Freedom, WI)
- Mobile Customer Relationship Management
- Modified Continual Reassessment Method (drug dosage escalation scheme)
- Multi-Chip Radio Module
- Metal Cladding and Roofing Manufacturers Association (UK)
- Military Compensation and Retirement Modernization Commission
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center (Michigan)
- Marine and Coastal Resources Management Project (Indonesia)
- My Chemical Romance Street Team
- Montana Career Resource Network
- Mountains Community Resource Network (Australia)
- Molecular Chirality Research Organization (Japan)
- Marine Corps Reserve Officers' Association
- Mid-Columbia Rental Owners Association (The Dalles, OR)
- Magnetic Resonance Cholangiopancreatography
- Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita (India)
- Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rshtriya Patrakarita University (India)
- Marine Corps Reference Publication
- Maritime Coal, Railway, and Power Company, Ltd.
Samples in periodicals archive:
face theliverpoolecho he trial took place at the Cheshire, Merseyside and North Wales Medicines for Children Research Network - based at the hospital.
And last night consultants leading the Cheshire, Merseyside and North Wales Medicines for Children Research Network said that the project would revolutionise the way sick youngsters in the region were treated and boost the recovery rate for many conditions.