The Tayside Medicines Monitoring Unit (MEMO) (Li Wei, John Parkinson and Thomas M.
What does MEMO stand for?
MEMO stands for Medicines Monitoring Unit (University of Dundee)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MEMO
We have 18 other meanings of MEMO in our Acronym Attic
- Micro-Environmental Monitoring and Integrated Control System
- Memory Register Storage Device
- Master Equipment Management List
- Mobile Electronics Manufacturing Line (teaching aid; Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis; Indianapolis, IN)
- Memorial Activity
- Memorial Activities
- Microwave Emission Model of Layered Snowpacks
- Maximum Entropy Markov Model (language processing)
- Minimal Entropy Martingale Measure
- Medical Equipment Management Office
- Mental Modeler (Cognitive Technologies, Inc.)
- Mission-Essential Maintenance Only
- Mission-Essential Maintenance Operations
- Conference on Formal Methods and Programming Models for Codesign
- Formal Methods and Models for Codesign (International Conference)
- Managing Enterprise-scale Multimedia using an Open Framework for Information Re-use
- Mitsubishi Express Monitor Onsite Service
- Mackenzie Environmental Monitoring Program
- Malawi Environmental Monitoring Program