In addition, the objective of the Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Program in Asia (MAPPA), which was established in 1993 by IDRC, is to enhance the equitable and sustainable use of these plants in Asia.
What does MAPPA stand for?
MAPPA stands for Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Program in Asia
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MAPPA
We have 2 other meanings of MAPPA in our Acronym Attic
- Model Approach to Partnerships in Parenting
- Model for Assessing Pilots' Performance (research; Australia)
- Modern Aids to Planning Program
- Monthly Claim Automation and Procedures Planner
- Motivational Appraisal of Personal Potential
- Multipurpose Acoustical Prediction Program (Meyer Sound)
- Mutual Assistance Parole Plan
- Maryland Association of Prevention Professionals and Advocates
- Massachusetts Association of Public Pension Attorneys
- Master of Arts in Public Policy and Administration (college degree)
- Mid-Atlantic Promotional Products Association (est. 1986; Virginia Beach, VA)
- Multi-Agency Public Protection Arrangements (UK)
- Master of Applied Economics
- Maintaining, Preparing and Producing Executive Reports
- Maintaining/Preparing/Processing Executive Reports
- Mine Warfare Analysis Portable Planning and Evaluation Resource
- Multiple Aperture Pixel by Pixel Enhancement of Resolution
- Medical Annual Planning and Programming Guidance (Medical Manpower Planning)
- Missouri Association of Public Purchasing, Inc. (National Institute of Governmental Purchasing, Inc.)
- Management and Planning Programs Involving Nonmetropolitan Groups (Illinois Institute for Rural Affairs)