com)-- Early registration for the American Association for Medicare Supplement Insurance 2015 National Medicare Supplement industry conference is ending.
What does MedSup stand for?
MedSup stands for Medicare Supplement
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MedSup
- Medical Student Online Service
- Southeastern Mediterranean Area
- Medical Special Operations Vehicle
- Medical Support
- MTMC Enterprise Decision Support System
- Medical Shock Trauma/Acute Resuscitation (Washington Hospital Center)
- Medical Status
- Medical Stand-By Equipment Program
- Mediterranean Submarine Forecast
- Medical Supply
- Medical Supply Depot
- Medical Supply Plan
- Master of Education in Teaching (academic program)
- Military Equipment Delivery Team
- Ministry of Economic Development and Trade (Canada)
- Medical Transportable Computer Unit
- Medical Technology towards the 3rd Millenium (EU)
- Median Time to Repair
- Ministry of Economic Development, Trade and Tourism (Ontario, Canada)
- Medical Education Development Unit (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But they're taking comfort when they find out that if they keep traditional Medicare and purchase the right Medicare Supplement Plan (AKA Medigap), they can receive up to 100% coverage on doctor and hospital charges for life without ever worrying about networks, co-pays or deductibles.
The only national conference exclusively focused on Medicare Supplement Insurance will be held May 4-6 in Scottsdale, AZ at the FireSky Resort.
com) has launched an online, self-service insurance purchasing platform that educates Medicare-eligible Americans and enables them to make informed, confident decisions and purchase Medicare supplement insurance at competitive prices.
Medicare Supplement policies are now available to California residents through Sterling Insurance(SM).
com)-- Experts predict Medicare Supplement Insurance sales will grow 46 percent over the next five years.
Phoenix-based insurance carrier enters the booming Medicare Supplement market.
Gen Re has released the results of the 2010 Medicare Supplement Market Survey to participating companies.