Passage of the bill culminates an effort launched in 2008 by insurance companies and other third-party payers to clarify the Medicare Secondary Payer Act.
What does MSP stand for?
MSP stands for Medicare Secondary Payer
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MSP
We have 629 other meanings of MSP in our Acronym Attic
- Mazdaspeed Protege (limited edition Mazda)
- Mean Street Posse (wrestlers)
- Mechanically Separated Poultry (food processing)
- Media Service Portal (Internet television)
- Media Service Provider
- Medicaid in Schools Program (educational funding program; Ohio)
- Medical Services Plan
- Medical Supply Point
- Medical Surveillance Program
- Medicare Savings Program
- Mediterranean Solar Plan (EU)
- Medium Speed Printer
- Medium Spiny Projection (neuron type)
- Medium-Sized Project
- Meeting of the States Parties (UN)
- Member of the Scottish Parliament (UK)
- Member Service Provider
- Memorial Scholarship Program (Japanese American Veterans Association)
- Merchant Service Provider
- Merck/Schering-Plough (pharmaceuticals)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1718, the legislation will significantly improve the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the current Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) system.
The presentation will include a brief yet analytical review of the Medicare Secondary Payer Act, which includes Conditional Payments, Medicare Set Aside (MSA) allocations, self administration and professional administration.
Civil Rights Tax Relief AJCA Section 703 provides an above-the-line deduction for attorneys' fees and costs paid by, or on behalf of, a taxpayer in connection with any action involving a claim of unlawful discrimination, certain claims against the Federal government or a private cause of action under the Medicare Secondary Payer statute.
Those tortfeasors who lack separate insurance coverage are increasingly proposing release language that may create reimbursement liability on the part of the client and plaintiff attorney under the Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) statute.
Here, specifically, is what the PRM has to say about it: Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP).
INSURANCE Kay Werner has been promoted to manager of Medicare Secondary Payer Operations for Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield in Little Rock.
Medicare's right to recover prior to settlement is described in the regulations as a Medicare secondary payer claim.