The study was conducted using Ingenix Hospital INSIGHT[TM], a Web-based analytical and benchmarking tool, to analyze the newly released 2005 Medicare Provider Analysis and Review (MedPAR) data.
What does MEDPAR stand for?
MEDPAR stands for Medicare Provider Analysis and Review (Medicare)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MEDPAR
We have 2 other meanings of MEDPAR in our Acronym Attic
- Madagascar Estates Development Partners
- Managed Enterprise Desktop Protection
- Marine Engineering Development Program
- Materials Exchange Development Program (New York)
- Mechanical Engineering Design Project (various universities)
- Micro-economic Development Project
- Mitigating Endemic Democratic Problems
- Multinational Design Evolution Programme (Nuclear Energy Agency)
- Medicare Payment Advisory Commission (US government)
- Medical Patient Accounting and Reporting
- Medical Patient Accounting and Reporting - Division
- Medicare Participating Suppliers Directory
- Medical Personnel Records
- Mediteranska Plovidba (Mediterranean Navigation, Korcula, Croatia)
- Medical Practice Command Detachment
- Ministry of Economic Development, Productivity and Regional Development (Mauritius)
- Medical Protection System
- Maximally Efficient Dose Range
- Maximum Euclidean Distance with Respect to Rank
- Medical Returnee
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study was conducted using Hospital INSIGHT's reporting tools, which utilize the newly-released 2003 Medicare Provider Analysis and Review (MedPAR) data.