A comprehensive guide to Medicare prescription drug coverage found at www.
What does MPDC stand for?
MPDC stands for Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage (US DHHS)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MPDC
We have 43 other meanings of MPDC in our Acronym Attic
- Multidimensional Positive Definite Advection Transport Algorithm
- Main Pancreatic Duct Branches
- Main Power Distribution Board
- Main Power Distribution Box
- Material Properties Database (Jahm Software, Inc.)
- Medicare Prescription Drug Benefit (US DHHS)
- Model Protein Data Bank (physics)
- Molecular Probe Data Base
- Minnesota Purebred Dog Breeders Association
- Matamata-Piako District Council (Te Aroha, New Zealand)
- Metropolitan Police, District of Columbia
- Movemento Polos Dereitos Civis (Galician: Movement for Civil Rights)
- Multi-Platform Dispenser Controller
- Municipal Planning and Development Coordinator (Philippines)
- Michigan Pulmonary Disease Community, Inc.
- Major Project Design and Development (Canada)
- Management and Professional Development Department (Pakistan)
- Material Production and Distribution Division
- Micro-Portable Digital Data Collection System
- Main Propulsion Diesel Engine
Samples in periodicals archive:
gov that will provide new help for people with Medicare prescription drug coverage who want to consider changing plans.
Byline: Tim Christie The Register-Guard About 4,400 Lane County residents may be able to get help paying for Medicare prescription drug coverage but haven't yet applied to the program that provides it.
The Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage Act of 1999, introduced in March by Representative Barney Frank (D-Mass.
1, the program will no longer require that people with Medicare prescription drug coverage spend 3 percent of their annual household income on out-of-pocket costs for prescription medicines within the calendar year to qualify.
For more information about the Medicare prescription drug coverage, beneficiaries should call the CMS hotline at 1-800-MEDICARE, or log onto http://www.
Byline: GUEST VIEWPOINT By James Whitfield For The Register-Guard Is the new Medicare prescription drug coverage right for you or someone you know?
Creation of a Department of Homeland Security, major reform of the Immigration and Naturalization Service, investigations into corporate fraud, "fast track" foreign trade negotiation authority for the President and Medicare prescription drug coverage all competed for attention with the usual agenda of budget appropriations.