Additional guidance will be available next week via a Special Edition article on our Medicare Learning Network website at: http://www.
What does MLM stand for?
MLM stands for Medicare Learning Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MLM
We have 110 other meanings of MLM in our Acronym Attic
- [not an acronym] Middle Finger (emoticon)
- Magazine Lee-Metford (British bolt-action magazine rifle)
- Mail List Management (e-mail; software)
- Mailing List Manager
- Maine Lighthouse Museum (Rockland, ME)
- Managing Local Markets
- Maximum Likelihood Method (physics)
- Media Lifecycle Management (Spectra Logic)
- Medical Liability Monitor (newsletter)
- MeiLin Miranda (webnovel author)
- Mid-Level Manager
- Militaire Luchtvaart Museum (Dutch: Military Aviation Museum)
- Military Liaison Mission
- Military Liaison Office
- Millilumens (1/1000th lumen)
- Mission Level Measure
- Morelia, Michoacan, Mexico - Municipal (Airport Code)
- Mound Laboratory, Miamisburg (Ohio)
- Moving Liquid Mirror
Samples in periodicals archive:
Information about the survey will be disseminated to providers through a variety of channels, including Open Door Forum conference calls and Medicare Learning Network (MLN) Matters articles posted on the CMS Web site throughout the survey process.
This is from page 49 of Medicare Learning Network Quick Reference guide at http://cms.