But CMS did report on results of acknowledgment testing conducted with Medicare fee-for-service contractors in March.
What does MFFS stand for?
MFFS stands for Medicare Fee-for-Service
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MFFS
We have 3 other meanings of MFFS in our Acronym Attic
- Mass Field Fatality Management Information System
- Manitoba Foster Family Network
- Melanesian Farmers First Network (various locations)
- Mixed Fighter Force Operations
- Mothers Fighting For Others
- Minimum Failure Free Operating Periods
- Member of the Faculty of Family Planning (UK)
- Metal Finishes & Finishing Processes & Procedures
- Minority Faculty Fellowship Program (US HRSA)
- Metal Finishing Facility Risk Screening Tool (US EPA)
- Microsoft Flash File System
- Modified Farmer Field School (agriculture)
- Matching Familiar Figures Test (measure of reflection-impulsivity)
- Minimum Film Forming Temperature (polymer temperature transition testing instrumentation)
- Michigan Fire Fighters Training Council
- Me First, Forget You (polite form)
- Milken Festival for Youth (Santa Monica, California)
- Mann Fürs Grobe (German: Man for the Rough)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On March 8, 2013, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) published information about the Mandatory Payment Reductions in the Medicare Fee-for-Service (FFS) Program, also known as sequestration.
Through the Shared Savings Program, The Oakwood ACO will work with CMS to provide Medicare fee-for-service beneficiaries with high quality service and care, while reducing the growth in Medicare expenditures through enhanced care coordination.
Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) fiscal year (FY) 2008 financial report, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) reduced its rate of improper Medicare fee-for-service (FFS) payments from 3.
Medicare Advantage (MA) organizations offer an alternative to the original Medicare fee-for-service (FFS) program.
EDS (NYSE:EDS) , the largest provider of Medicare fee-for-service data center operations, has been awarded the third task order under the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Enterprise Data Center Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity contract vehicle.
The CCIP is the first large-scale chronic care improvement initiative under the Medicare fee-for-service (FFS program).
This is a highly volatile issue because it fundamentally changes the way Medicare fee-for-services operates and moves it to a model like the federal employee benefit program.