The Medicare Evidence Development and Coverage Advisory Committee (MEDCAC) meeting was part of a national coverage analysis of Provenge, following rekindled debate on whether some treatments are too costly for Medicare to cover.
What does MedCAC stand for?
MedCAC stands for Medicare Evidence Development and Coverage Advisory Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Medical Branch
- Maharashtra Economic Development Council (India)
- Maryland Economic Development Commission
- Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- Missouri Economic Development Center
- Mobile & Embedded Developers Conference (Microsoft)
- More Economically Developed Country
- Medical Command and Control
- Middle Eastern Dance and Culture Association (Lancaster, CA)
- Mediation Cabal (Wikipedia group)
- Medicaid Capitation Advisory Committee
- Medical Capabilities Study
- Medical Civic Action Program
- Medical Civic Assistance Program
- Medical Civil Affairs Program
- Medical Competence Assessment Procedure (Ireland)
- Medical Care Support Equipment
- Medium Altitude Critical Atmospheric Turbulence
- Medical Coordination Cell (US DoD)
- United States Army Medical Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The independent panel, now called the Medicare Evidence Development and Coverage Advisory Committee (Med-CAC), reviews the literature described in a technology assessment and votes on the evidence to determine the health benefit of the medical procedure or device, wrote Sanket S.