May 9 /PRNewswire/ -- Palmetto GBA, a wholly owned subsidiary of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of South Carolina, has been awarded a sub-contract with AT&T Global Network, which operates the Medicare Data Communications Network for the Health Care Financing Administration (HCFA).
What does MDCN stand for?
MDCN stands for Medicare Data Communications Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MDCN
We have 6 other meanings of MDCN in our Acronym Attic
- Miami-Dade County League of Cities
- Maryland Coffeehouse Ministry leaders (Brooklyn, MD)
- Mechanically Deboned Chicken Meat
- Mechanistically Defined Chemical Mixtures (pharmacology)
- Medicinae Doctorem et Chirurgiae Magistrum (Latin: Doctor of Medicine and Master of Surgery)
- Mildly Dilated Congestive Cardiomyopathy (cardiology)
- School of Media and Communications (School at University of New South Wales, Australia)
- Medial Dorsal Cutaneous Nerve
- Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- Medicare Data Center Network
- Military Diplomatic Clearance Number
- Mobile Digital Commons Network
- Most Dangerous Course of Action
- Management Deferred Compensation Plan
- Marathumunai Development Company (Peoples) Ltd
- Marine Corps Decision Coordinating Paper
- Market Development Cooperator Program (US DOC)
- Media Device Control Protocol
- Medically Dependent Children's Program
- Modern Defense Civilian Personnel Database System