Physicians Quality Reporting Initiative and Medicare Care Management Performance Embedded in Company's Electronic Health Record and Practice Management Solutions CHICAGO, July 5 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Allscripts , the leading provider of clinical software, connectivity and information solutions that physicians use to improve healthcare, today announced that its data capture tools support physician practices in preparing for the Physicians Quality Reporting Initiative, the Medicare Care Management Program, and other federal pay-for-quality programs.
What does MCMP stand for?
MCMP stands for Medicare Care Management Performance (US DHHS)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCMP
We have 15 other meanings of MCMP in our Acronym Attic
- Marine Corps Manpower Models
- Modificated Criterion of Multiple Organ Failure
- Monroe County Mothers of Multiples (Michigan)
- MCM (Military Committee Memorandum) Operations Directive
- Marine Corps Mine Control Operations (USMC)
- Mine Countermeasures Operations
- Malone College Management Program
- Marine Corps Master Plan
- Master of City and Metropolitan Planning (University of Utah)
- Materiel Change Management Program
- Medicinal Chemistry Molecular Pharmacology (course/department)
- Modified Corrugated Morse Potential
- Monte-Carlo Mapped Power (method)
- Munich Center for Mathematical Philosophy (Germany)
- Musson Cattell Mackey Partnership
- Ministerial Council on Mineral and Petroleum Resources (Australian)
- Multi-Code Multi-Packet Transmission
- Medical Coping Modes Questionnaire (patient evaluation tool)
- Maryland Central Model Railroad Club (Rockville, MD)
- Mast Cell Mediator-Releasing (immunology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Medicare Care Management Performance Demonstration, for example, is a pay-for-performance program that will reward physicians financially for achieving quality benchmarks for chronically ill patients and for using health information technology, including using it to report quality measures electronically.
CMS is also developing the Medicare Care Management Performance demonstration, a project that was mandated under the Medicare Modernization Act.