31 /PRNewswire/ -- Integrated Environmental Systems (IES), a medical waste treatment facility in Oakland, has agreed to pay $925,000 to settle the California Department of Health Services' (CDHS) claim that it violated the California Medical Waste Management Act, State Health Director Diana M.
What does MWMA stand for?
MWMA stands for Medical Waste Management Act (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MWMA
We have 2 other meanings of MWMA in our Acronym Attic
- Morris Water Maze (neuroscience)
- Motif Window Manager (Linux window manager)
- Motor-Werke Mannheim
- Motoren Werke Mannheim AG
- Multi Wavelength Meter
- Multi-Fractal Wavelet Model
- Music with Meaning
- Maine Waste Management Agency
- Matador Wildlife Management Area (Texas Parks and Wildlife Department)
- McClintic Wildlife Management Area (West Virginia)
- Midwest Morris Ale (dance; UK)
- Municipal Waste Management Association
- Martinstown Working Men's Club (Dorset, UK)
- Maryland Water Monitoring Council (est. 1995; Annapolis, MD)
- Men of War Motorcycle Club, Veterans (various locations)
- Merle West Medical Center (Klamath Falls, Oregon)
- Metrowest Medical Center (Framingham, Massachusetts)
- Miami Winter Music Conference
- Minnesota Women in Marketing and Communications (Minneapolis, MN)
- Maryland Washington Minority Contractors Association (est. 2002)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Regulatory Developments California Senate Bill 1305 In July 2006, the Company announced the passage of California Senate Bill 1305, an amendment to The Medical Waste Management Act.
and subsidiaries (OTCBB:SCOM) ("Sharps" or the "Company"), leading providers of cost-effective medical waste disposal solutions for industry and consumers, today announced the passage of California Senate Bill 1305, an amendment to The Medical Waste Management Act.