The award was presented to Masimo Corporation on 24 September at the Medical Technology Association of Australia (MTAA) dinner in Sydney.
What does MTAA stand for?
MTAA stands for Medical Technology Association of Australia (North Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MTAA
We have 23 other meanings of MTAA in our Acronym Attic
- Multiple Technology Appraisal (National Health Service; UK)
- Multiple Terminal Access
- Multiple Time Around (radar systems)
- Music Teachers' Association of New South Wales
- Muslim Television Ahmadiyya (UK)
- Muslim TV Ahmadiyya (satellite channel)
- Mutual Training Association
- Magyar Tudományos Akadémia- Számítástechnikai és Automatizálási Kutatóintézet (Hungarian Academy of Sciences- The Computer and Automation Research Institute)
- Metastatic Tumor Antigen 3
- Massage Therapists Association of Alberta (Canada)
- Melanoma Tumor Associated Antigen (medicine)
- Merthyr Tydfil Angling Association (Wales, UK)
- Metropolitan Topeka Airport Authority (Kansas)
- Motor Trades Association of Australia
- Mid-America Trade Adjustment Assistance Center
- Metropolitan Trenton African American Chamber of Commerce (New Jersey)
- Malaysian Treatment Access and Advocacy Group
- Me Too Also As Well
- Military Technical Acceptance Board
- Miller Theater Advisory Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kerrin Rennie Award Presented by Medical Technology Association of Australia to SynCardia Distributor Device Technologies TUCSON, Ariz.