What does MSDRG stand for?
MSDRG stands for Medical Systems Development Research Group
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSDRG
- Missile Site Data Processing Subsystem
- Marital Self-Disclosure Questionnaire
- Maintenance Signal Data Recorder
- Management Systems & Dispute Resolution Co. Ltd.
- maximum sustainable daily rate
- Minimum Standard Detail Requirements (land title surveys)
- Monthly Supervisory Diligence Report
- Multiplexed Streaming Data Request
- Michigan Snowmobile Drag Racing Association
- Multi-Segment Dielectric Resonator Antenna
- Medicare Severity Diagnosis Related Groups (Medicare Reimbursement)
- Merck, Sharp and Dohme Research Laboratories
- Microsoft Diagnostics and Repair Toolkit
- Manchester Students' Dance Society (UK)
- Manpower Standards Development System
- Manufacturer's Safety Data Sheet
- Marconi Space & Defence Systems (General Electric Company)
- Mass Data Storage System
- Master Simulation Data System
- Masters of Science in Decision Sciences (various schools)