amp;#8220;Home health medical supplies represent $7.
What does CLASSVIII stand for?
CLASSVIII stands for Medical Supplies (Army)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Consolidated Logistics, Administrative, Security and Scientific Information Contract
- Clothing (Army)
- Petroleum, Oil & Lubricants (Army)
- Construction Materiel (Army)
- Repair Parts (Army)
- Computerized Linked Association of Students and Schools
- Computer Language To Aid and Stimulate Scientific, Mathematical And Technical Education
- Ammunition (Army)
- Personal-Nonmilitary (Army)
- Major End Items (Army)
- Classification Working Group
- Nonmilitary Program Support Items (Army)
- Centre for Learning and Social Transformation (Australia)
- College Level Academic Skill Test
- College of Liberal Arts, Sciences and Technologies (Gallaudet University; Washington, DC)
- Center for Learning Through the Arts and Technology (University of California, Irvine)
- Central Latinoamericana de Trabajadores (Latin American Confederation of Workers)
- Charitable Lead Annuity Trust
- Civil Law Activities Tax
- Common Law Admission Test (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contract notice: Delivery of medical supplies in the attached specifications.
DALLAS, October 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- RnR Market Research adds "World Disposable Medical Supplies to 2016" market research report that says global demand for disposable medical supplies is projected to grow 6.
There was some initial interest in cost-per-patient-day pricing of medical supplies (also known as "risk sharing").
The court ruled that income earned from medical supplies furnished to or used for patients in the taxpayer's hospitals was earned from the performance of services.
It divides its activities over three channels: pharmacy and wholesaling operations (Pharmacy); providing medical supplies for home healthcare and related services (Direct); and the marketing and distribution of pharmaceuticals and medical supplies to hospitals and nursing homes (Institutional).
Next week, Artis, chairman of an international aid organization, and his team will deliver $300,000 in medical supplies on a mercy mission.
is a leading national distributor of medical supplies and related products to the long-term care industry.