They talk routinely in terms of disaster-site triage, triage tags, resource mobilization, medical strike teams, surge capacity and "distributing" patients to alternate care facilities, terms well outside the norm of typical healthcare lingo.
What does MST stand for?
MST stands for Medical Strike Team
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MST
We have 348 other meanings of MST in our Acronym Attic
- MCE Standby Tool
- Meal Stimulation Test
- Mean Solar Time
- Mean Survival Time
- Measurement Science and Technology (journal)
- Mechanical Setting Tool (oil flow control)
- Mechanics Support Team
- Media Stream Transforms (MSPC - M.100)
- Media Systems Technology, Incorporated
- Medial Superior Temporal area (part of brain)
- Medical Support to Training
- Medically Supervised Tapering (drug detoxification)
- MEF (Marine Expeditionary Force) Weather Support Team (US DoD)
- Message Type Field
- Microsystems Technology
- Middle School and Teen (various locations)
- Military Science and Training
- Military Sexual Trauma
Samples in periodicals archive:
16 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Cepheid , a broad-based molecular diagnostics company, today announced that the State Regional Hazmat Response Team (Oakland County, MI) and the City and County of Honolulu, Hawaii's Bio-Weapon Illness Prevention Program and EMS Medical Strike Team selected the GeneXpert(R) System to provide mobile Anthrax detection.
Chan serves as Medical Director for the Metropolitan Medical Strike Team for San Diego County.