ISS was also required to compile a report for the port health authorities certifying the ship s sanitation condition and the crew s medical status.
What does MEDSTAT stand for?
MEDSTAT stands for Medical Status
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Medical Students International Network
- Medical Situation Report
- Medical Supply, Optical and Maintenance
- Medical Service Operations & Maintenance Administration
- Medical Student Online Service
- Southeastern Mediterranean Area
- Medical Special Operations Vehicle
- Medical Support
- MTMC Enterprise Decision Support System
- Medical Shock Trauma/Acute Resuscitation (Washington Hospital Center)
- Medical Stand-By Equipment Program
- Mediterranean Submarine Forecast
- Medical Supply
- Medicare Supplement
- Medical Supply Depot
- Medical Supply Plan
- Master of Education in Teaching (academic program)
- Military Equipment Delivery Team
- Ministry of Economic Development and Trade (Canada)
- Medical Transportable Computer Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Saudi ruling family rarely gives details on the medical status of top figures.
In a subsequent letter to the board Mr Hain said: "I'm extremely worried by reports regarding the impact Neath Port Talbot Hospital losing its acute medical status is having on Morriston Accident and Emergency.
The prime minister stressed the government's keenness to create proper working environment for physicians to preserve Jordan's advanced medical status in the region.
The hospital's medical superintendent and other senior doctors reportedly briefed Dikshit about the victims' injuries and their present medical status.
In an interview, Fox said it is important for medical professionals to apprise their patients of their true medical status.
The researchers hope the report will help provide patients with specific information on their chances of receiving a transplant, based on factors like age, race, and transplant region, in addition to their medical status.
In order not to disclose her true medical status, but yet allow her to accomplish her service with no further interruption, she was reassigned to a rear base as a trainer in her military profession.