Services provided by the agency include skilled nursing services, physical therapy, occupational therapy, hospice care, medical social work services, and home health aide services.
What does MSWS stand for?
MSWS stands for Medical Social Work Services (geriatric services; Florida)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSWS
We have 2 other meanings of MSWS in our Acronym Attic
- Mountain States Wholesale Nursery (Arizona)
- Maintenance and Shipwork Planning
- Missouri State Water Patrol
- Multi Service Wall Plate (UK 1 or 2 gang plate with various combinations of plugs/sockets)
- Making Services Work for Poor People
- Melbourne Society of Women Painters and Sculptors (Australia)
- Manual Step-Wise Regression (genetics)
- Ministry of Social Welfare, Relief and Resettlement (Burma)
- Maple Summer Workshop and Symposium (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute; Troy, NY)
- Mass Social Welfare Scheme (Ghana)
- Mid-South Winter Series (racing)
- Mountain States Weather Services (est. 1977; Fort Collins, CO)
- Multi-Sensor Warning System
- Mobility and Scalability in Wireless Sensor Networks (workshop)
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Multiple Square Wave Voltammetry
- Member of the Society of Will Writers
- Middle Snake Watershed WRIA (Water Resource Inventory Area; Washington)
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Manual Scan Where You Band (US Postal Service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some of the hospital's services include skilled nursing and psychiatric care, home health aide and medical social work services.
The company's services include comprehensive home health care, nursing, psychiatric nursing, rehabilitation services, and medical social work services.