Major Andre Berdais, director of communications for the medical services branch, says the military has no objections to Bailey's book but has no funds that can be used for such projects because all money is reserved for patient care.
What does MSB stand for?
MSB stands for Medical Services Branch
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MSB
We have 283 other meanings of MSB in our Acronym Attic
- Massive Sperm Buildup
- Masters of Science in Bioethics (various locations)
- Matanuska-Susitna Borough (Palmer, OK)
- Mauritius Standards Bureau
- McCluer South Berkeley (school; St. Louis, MO)
- McDonough School of Business (Georgetown University)
- Mechanism Selection Box
- Mechanized Summary Billing
- Medical School Building (University of Texas Health Science Center - Houston)
- Medical Sciences Bulletin
- Melbourne Staff Band (Melbourne, Australia)
- Member of the Society of Biology (UK)
- Membership Services Board (various organizations)
- Memory Storage Buffer
- Merage School of Business (University of California, Irvine)
- Message Storage Buffer
- Michael Stanley Band
- Michelmersh Silver Band (UK)
- Michigan Association of School Boards
- Michigan School for the Blind
Samples in periodicals archive:
She has also been a community health nurse with Health Canada's Medical Services Branch throughout the Prince Albert area and currently resides in Eston, an hour's drive from Saskatoon.
The CHR program started in 1961 under the Department of National Health and Welfare, Medical Services Branch.
There was a draft resolution put forth by Treaty 7 that supported the development of phase one (development of the concept and framework) for a First Nations of Alberta Health Institute, for which they wanted Medical Services Branch funding to flow through the First Nations Resource Council.
The Medical Services Branch reports that the results of an intensive TB testing campaign initiated this fall have finally come in, and appear to be relatively good news for those concerned that the handful of TB cases discovered last fall meant a widespread infection.
Tuberculosis occurs 18 times as often in Aboriginal people as in Canadian-born, non-Aboriginal people, a 1999 Medical Services Branch (MSB) report says.
I've had a number of conversations with the minister on four main issues; that is the management at the hospital, the involvement of First Nations people in that, the personnel of Medical Services Branch and the lack of doctors and nurses," he said.
She began her nursing career with Medical Services Branch in Wemindji, Que.