We have also worked with Newcastle University in the past to upgrade the medical school including the installation of a new HV/LV Substation within the Medical School Building to serve the new University ION Building within the RVI, as well as refurbishing Wolfson Building on the campus for Ageing and Vitality as part of the Science City initiative.
What does MSB stand for?
MSB stands for Medical School Building (University of Texas Health Science Center - Houston)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSB
We have 283 other meanings of MSB in our Acronym Attic
- Marxistischer Studentenbund (Marxist Students Federation)
- Maryland State Boychoir
- Massive Sperm Buildup
- Masters of Science in Bioethics (various locations)
- Matanuska-Susitna Borough (Palmer, OK)
- Mauritius Standards Bureau
- McCluer South Berkeley (school; St. Louis, MO)
- McDonough School of Business (Georgetown University)
- Mechanism Selection Box
- Mechanized Summary Billing
- Medical Sciences Bulletin
- Medical Services Branch
- Melbourne Staff Band (Melbourne, Australia)
- Member of the Society of Biology (UK)
- Membership Services Board (various organizations)
- Memory Storage Buffer
- Merage School of Business (University of California, Irvine)
- Message Storage Buffer
- Michael Stanley Band
- Michelmersh Silver Band (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Xcel Energy s business and customer base in North Dakota are expanding due to the shale oil and natural gas boom in the Bakken region near Minot and developments such as establishment of a Federal Aviation Administration test site for unmanned aerial systems (drones) and a new University of North Dakota medical school building, both in Grand Forks, and a reinvigorated downtown and a growing NDSU Research and Technology Park, both in Fargo.
Detroit Thermal Adds Medical School Buildings to Steam Network
The guide praises the new medical school buildings, the availability of computers and the active Medical Society.
To a lesser extent, the future of the QE and Selly Oak Hospitals and the Medical School Building itself and where the new hospital and its teaching facilities are to be finally located, plus a possible merger with Aston University, will occupy minds.
Deeley also served as the Executive Dean for Biology and Medicine at Brown University's Division of Biology and Medicine, and was responsible for finance, administration and strategic planning, as well as the financing and planning of a new medical school building adjacent to Brown's major teaching hospital.
To accommodate the school's growth, both Oakland and Beaumont have conceptual plans to build medical school buildings on their campuses.
Bottom, the 1883 Newcastle Medical School building on Northumberland Road