International biosciences firm, Roche Group, has reached an agreement to anchor a state-of-the-art medical research facility at the East River Science Park on the East Side of Manhattan.
What does MRF stand for?
MRF stands for Medical Research Facility (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MRF
We have 138 other meanings of MRF in our Acronym Attic
- Marfa Municipal Airport (Marfa, Texas airport code)
- Markov Random Field
- Marmarth Research Foundation
- Masonic Restoration Foundation
- Master Record Form (insurance)
- Material Recovery Facility
- Material Request Form
- Material Review Form
- Materials Recycling Facility
- Media Resource Function
- Medical Research Foundation (Oregon Health and Science University; Portland, OR)
- Medium Range Forecast (weather forecasting model)
- Meeting Request Form
- Melanoma Research Foundation
- Meningitis Research Foundation
- Mentally Retarded Female (TV show Arrested Development)
- Message-Refusal Signal (ITU-T)
- Metal Recovery Facility (US DOE)
- Metal Removal Fluid
- Michigan Renaissance Festival
Samples in periodicals archive:
This story is about the rescue of 13 traumatized chimps by Gloria Grow from the horrid conditions of a medical research facility.
For the last ten years the field has been set aside as a medical research facility and overflow car park for nearby Heartlands Hospital.
The ministerial group has also recommended the setting up of a federal medical research facility in Bhopal to monitor the health conditions of survivors and children born to them, Reddy said.
The ministerial group has also recommended the setting-up of a federal medical research facility in Bhopal to monitor the health of survivors and children born to them, Reddy said.
The ministerial group has also recommended setting up a federal medical research facility in Bhopal to monitor the health of survivors and their children, Reddy said.
Work starts on pounds 30m research unit A pounds 30M investment in a medical research facility aimed at helping patients and boosting the Welsh economy, was being announced today.
He will back pounds 500million proposals to build the biggest medical research facility in Europe.