2,15,16) Tools to measure the functional assessment of dyspnea have been developed, such as the Baseline Dyspnea Scale, (17) Medical Research Council Dyspnea scale, (18) Modified Borg Scale, (19) Modified Shuttle Walking test, (20) Oxygen Cost Diagram, (21) Pulmonary Functional Status and Dyspnea Questionnaire, (22) and the UCSD Shortness of Breath Questionnaire.
What does MRCDS stand for?
MRCDS stands for Medical Research Council Dyspnea Scale
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Multi-Rate Congestion Control (web multicast transmission protocol)
- Multipurpose Research and Consulting Centre - University of Namibia
- Maximal Ratio Combining Correlator Receiver
- Manchester Research Centre for Computational Science (University of Manchester, UK)
- Medical Research Council Dyspnoea
- Mendocino County Resource Conservation District (Ukiah, California)
- Merit Rating and Career Development
- Minimum Rent Commencement Date
- Mission Resource Conservation District (Fallbrook, California, USA)
- Mitochondrial Respiratory Chain Disorder
- Manav Rachna College of Engineering (India)
- Midwest Regional Center of Excellence (biodefense)
- Minority Research Centers of Excellence (US NSF)
- Mitsui Rail Capital Europe
- Mueser Rutledge Consulting Engineers (New York City foundation engineering firm)
- Museum Resource Center
- Manchester Regional Community Foundation (Concord, NH)
- Martin Color-Fi, Inc.
- Martin Roberts Children's Fund (UK)
- Master Rate Center File
Samples in periodicals archive:
Methods: We studied 205 patients with COPD (mean [[+ or -]SD] FEV(1), 43 [+ or -] 15% predicted), and recorded the body mass index, FEV1 percent predicted, modified Medical Research Council dyspnea scale, 6-min walk distance, and the BODE index at baseline, during the exacerbation, and at 6, 12, and 24 months following the first episode, and documented all exacerbations for 2 years after the first acute exacerbation.