Marty Barrash, a Houston neurosurgeon and a member of the division's Medical Quality Review Panel.
What does MQRP stand for?
MQRP stands for Medical Quality Review Panel (Texas)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Material Quality Report
- Maximally Quiescent Ratio
- Methodist Quarterly Review (Christian publication)
- Mexico Quarterly Review (University of the Americas; Mexico City, Mexico)
- Michigan Quarterly Review (University of Michigan)
- Montanans for Quiet Recreation (Cameron, MT)
- Microelectronics Quality Reliability Center (US Department of Energy)
- Mission Qualifications Requirements Continuum
- Main Quality Research Grant (UK)
- Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre
Samples in periodicals archive:
Doyne currently serves the Texas Department of Insurance--Division of Workers' Compensation as a Designated Doctor, member of its Medical Quality Review Panel, and has served as faculty for Designated Doctor and Physician Training Courses.