95 Hardcover Series in medical physics and biomedical engineering RB37 Ur Rehman (biomedical materials, U.
What does MPBE stand for?
MPBE stands for Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering (conference)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MPBE
We have 6 other meanings of MPBE in our Acronym Attic
- Market Place Business Center (Pembroke Pines, FL)
- Maryland Public Broadcasting Commission
- Mes Plus Belles Creations (French: My Most Beautiful Creations)
- Moonee Ponds Baptist Church (Melbourne, Australia)
- Myers Park Baptist Church (Charlotte, NC)
- Molecular Plant Breeding Cooperative Research Centre (Australia)
- Multi-Position Bar Code Sorter (US Postal Service)
- Merchants Promotion Bureau of Dongying (investment promotion group; China)
- M.Pokora Belgique
- Master of Petroleum Business Engineering (Technical University of Delft and Energy Delta Institute)
- Mid-Paleocene Biotic Event
- Modified Poisson Boltzmann Equation (physics)
- Molten Plutonium Burnup Experiment
- Milk Protein Binding Factor (molecular biology)
- Miscellaneous Personnel Benefits Fund (Philippines)
- Murphy, Pearson, Bradley and Feeney (law firm; San Francisco, CA)
- Mean Pulmonary Blood Flow Velocity
- Manpower Program Budget Guidance
- Metallo-Dielectric Photonic Bandgap
- Multi-Package Ball Grid Array Technology (trademark of ASE Group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Hardcover Series in medical physics and biomedical engineering QC762 Berry and Bulpitt (both medical imaging, U.
The sutures may be tested in humans within the next two years, the researchers reported in San Antonio last week at the World Congress on Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering.
As demonstrated in a sample videotape, shown last week at the World Congress on Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering in San Antonio, Tex.
BUSINESS WIRE)--July 20, 2000 Introduces I-Plant Brachytherapy Seed at the World Congress On Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering Implant Sciences Corporation (AMEX: IMX, IMX.
95 Hardcover Series in medical physics and biomedical engineering QP341 Blinowska-Cieslak and Zygierewicz (both biomedical physics, U.
95 Hardcover Series in medical physics and biomedical engineering R859 Haas and Burnham (Coventry U.
This week, he and other biomedical specialists described the state-of-the-art in medical artificial intelligence at the World Congress on Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering in San Antonio, Tex.