Chu was director of the VACT Cancer Center for nearly 10 years and also served as the senior clinical investigator of the National Cancer Institute (NCI) Navy Medical Oncology Branch.
What does MOB stand for?
MOB stands for Medical Oncology Branch (National Cancer Institute)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MOB
We have 102 other meanings of MOB in our Acronym Attic
- Management of Business (Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Examination)
- Management Operation Bridge
- Management Oversight Board
- Marching Owl Band (Rice University, Houston, TX)
- Maritime Order of Battle
- Martin, Ockerman & Brabant (law firm)
- Maryland Old Boys (Rugby Union Football Club, Maryland)
- Meals on Board (travel industry)
- Mean Old Bastards (gaming clan)
- Medical Office Building
Samples in periodicals archive:
Branch Chief, Medical Oncology Branch and Affiliates, National Cancer Institute.
Some noteworthy publicly-traded healthcare companies and governmental institutions in attendance included: Pfizer Oncology (NYSE: PFE), Genentech Roche (OTCQX: RHHBY), the National Cancer Institute (NCI), and the Tumor Immunology and Biology, Medical Oncology Branch of National Institutes of Health (NIH).