95 RA971 This guide teaches Excel to students who are training in careers in medical office administration.
What does MOAD stand for?
MOAD stands for Medical Office Administration
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MOAD
We have 4 other meanings of MOAD in our Acronym Attic
- Mother of All Canadians Abroad (soccer fan network)
- Missouri Association for College Admission Counseling
- Multi-Objective Ant Colony Optimization (algorithm)
- Marpole Oakridge Area Council Society (Canada)
- Modakboard Online Architectural Compliance System (compliance database; Australia)
- Modular Outside Air Conditioning System
- Musings of A Cigarette Smoking Man (TV episode)
- Missouri Association of Community Theatres
- Madras Office for Architects and Designers (India)
- Maître d’Ouvrage Délégué
- Missouri Association of the Deaf
- Morris Adler (AZA)
- Mother Of All Databases
- Mother of All Dragons (Path of Ascension game)
- Mother Of All Drivers (golf club by MOAD Golf, LLC)
- Multiprocessor on a Die
- Museum of Australian Democracy (Australia)
- Museum of the African Diaspora
- Missouri Adult Day Care Association
- Mississippi Organization for Associate Degree Nursing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Programs include accounting, computer information systems, HVAC classes, business programs, training in medical coding and billing and medical office administration.
I'm teaching medical office administration, which includes majors such as medical transcription, medical coding and administrative medical assistant.
The campus currently offers three associate degrees and five diplomas in programs including criminal justice, network engineering technology, respiratory therapy, electrician, computer networking, medical office administration, pharmacy technician and medical assistant with phlebotomy.
The program is made up of several courses including Medical Terminology, Medical Office Administration, Basic Insurance and Coding, Pharmacology, and Clinical Medical Assisting.
Through this alliance, NDCHealth Corporation, a leading provider of healthcare technology and information solutions, combines its market-leading physician NDCMedisoft(TM) practice management system software with McGraw- Hill's renowned business titles, used as the basis for medical office administration and accounting training courses.
Students Training for Medical Office Administration Careers Get Wired Through Computers and Software Donated by Aetna U.
State-of-the-art computers and software will be presented to students enrolled in the Medical Office Administration magnet program at Central High at a special ceremony.