While our members drive the organization, our mission is to advocate on behalf of all medical marijuana patients and ultimately help protect each and every one of them.
What does MMP stand for?
MMP stands for Medical Marijuana Patient
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MMP
We have 298 other meanings of MMP in our Acronym Attic
- Mass Media Production
- Master in Medical Physics
- Master Manufacturing Procedure
- Master Mobilization Plan
- Mastering Microsoft Project (computing)
- Masters in Management Program
- Mates, Masters, and Pilots Association
- Matrix Metalloproteinase (enzymes related to tissue healing/remodeling and cancer cell metastasis)
- Mazda Motor de Portugal
- Media Mobilizing Project (Philadelphia, PA)
- Medical Marijuana Program (various locations)
- Meet Me Page (telecommunications)
- Merchant Marine Personnel (US Coast Guard)
- Merchant Marine Personnel Division (US Navy)
- Mercury Music Prize
- Meshcom Mesh Protocol
- Metal Mind Productions (est. 1987; Polish record label)
- Meteorological Program
- Mew Mew Power (Anime)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, only an authorized medical marijuana patient can grow marijuana in home under Washington law.
Fortunately, 2013 brings hope in the form of a new governor with a proven record of supporting medical marijuana patients.
Sporting an artificial marijuana leaf lei, Pomona resident Lastarr Lang said the convention is a chance for medical marijuana patients to learn about new products while vendors promote their gadgets - but for smokers like her it's also about building community.
There are close to a million people in Oregon with qualifying diseases," says Solomon, a medical marijuana patient for what he says is the "pain, 24/7" of degenerative spinal disease.
Department of Justice has released guidelines directing officials not to arrest or harass medical marijuana patients in states where the practice is legal.
But that hasn't stopped medical-marijuana storefronts from popping up in the meantime, spurred by the Obama administration's pronouncement in October that it would refrain from prosecuting medical marijuana patients.
An analysis of medical marijuana patient records in California shows that 52 percent of the patients were between the ages of 17 and 30.