This would require a specialist medical manager with competence in evidence-based medicine, clinical medicine, clinical economics and administrative medicine, acquired through theoretical and experiential learning under constant supervision.
What does MMGR stand for?
MMGR stands for Medical Manager
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MMGR
We have 1 other meaning of MMGR in our Acronym Attic
- Minerals Modified Glutamate Medium
- Maryland Medical Group Management Association (Riderwood, MD)
- Michigan Medical Group Management Association (East Lansing, MI)
- Minnesota Medical Group Management Association
- Miss-Match Gaming Network (Overland, KS)
- My Media Games Network (gaming)
- Money Maker Group Online
- Minnesota Meat Goat Producers
- Missouri Meat Goat Producers Association
- Metadata Management in Grid and P2P Systems
- Memory Manager
- Metalliferous Mines General Regulations
- Mid-Michigan Golden Retriever Club
- Michigan Muskie Guide Service
- Mid-Michigan Genealogical Society (Lansing, MI)
- Mira Mesa Girls Softball (San Diego, CA)
- Michigan Metro Girl Scout Council
- Mode Matching Generalized Scattering Matrix
- Master of Management (specialist post graduate project-based research degree Auckland University)
- Medium Machine Gun Tripod
Samples in periodicals archive:
WASHINGTON, March 1 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Two former executives of Medical Manager Health Systems Inc.
Medical Manager was relatively inexpensive by comparison, with a one-time license fee for the diskettes, then a 1-percent-per-month software maintenance fee.
15 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The United States Attorney for the District of South Carolina announced today the indictment of 10 former officers and employees of Medical Manager Health Systems, Inc.
Here is a tool that medical managers can use immediately to begin constructing patient management systems for their organizations.
ThinkHealth empowers medical managers with the critical tools necessary to execute proactive, life-improving care while maximizing ROI," said David Blauer, Click4Care's CEO.
The United States Attorney for the District of South Carolina announced today that three former employees of Medical Manager Health Systems, Inc.
They keep most of the revenue themselves, so operational and medical managers are most important to reduce process waste.