His company, Xiban Software, had beat many competitors in bagging this project from the medical insurance bureau of Xiamen and had a lot at stake in this project.
What does MIB stand for?
MIB stands for Medical Insurance Bureau
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MIB
We have 132 other meanings of MIB in our Acronym Attic
- Manufacture Information Block (computing)
- Many International Businesses
- Mark Ivan Band
- Master Information Block
- Master of International Business
- Mebibit (2^20 Bits)
- Mebibyte (2^20 bytes)
- Mechanized Infantry Battalion
- Mechanized Infantry Brigade
- Medical Information Bureau
- Medienvertrieb in Buchholz (German publisher)
- Men In Black (movie)
- Metals in Biology (conference)
- Methyl Isoborneol
- Mexican Investment Board
- Microbiologie Industrielle et Biotechnologies (French: Industrial Microbiology and Biotechnology)
- Milano Indice Borsa (Milan, Italian Stock Exchange)
- Military Integration Bench (aerospace)
- Military Intelligence Board
- Mint In Bag
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries and of the Canadian Institute of Actuaries, as well as a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries and a Director on the Board of the Medical Insurance Bureau.
RMT began its expansion earlier this year with the acquisition of Jesmond-based Medical Insurance Bureau, an insurance and financial services group aimed at the medical profession which was absorbed into RMT Financial Management.