Military bases throughout the Area Support Group - Kuwait while also keeping costs down, Medical Informatics Engineering (MIE) today announced that The George Washington University Medical Faculty Associates (GW-MFA) is utilizing MIE's WebChart to collect, track and manage medical information gathered from field physicals in the Middle East and patient encounters.
What does MIE stand for?
MIE stands for Medical Informatics Engineering
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MIE
We have 82 other meanings of MIE in our Acronym Attic
- Mafikeng Industrial Development Zone (South Africa)
- Made in England (band)
- Magnetron Ion Etching (semiconductors)
- Major Item(s) of Equipment/Expense
- Malawi Institute of Education
- Management Information Exchange (Boston, MA)
- Master Interface Electronics
- Meals and Incidental Expenses
- Mechanical and Industrial Engineering (University of Toronto)
- Mechanical Insufflation-Exsufflation (respiratory assistance device)
- Melbourne Institute of Engineering (Australia)
- Mental Illness Education
- Mercury Inboard Engine (Mercury Marine)
- Meta Information Encapsulation
- Metal-Induced Embrittlement
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Military Information Environment
- Minimally Invasive Education
- Minimally Invasive Esophagectomy (cardiothoracic surgery)
- Minimum Ignition Energy
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Medical Informatics Engineering (MIE), a web-based, minimally invasive[TM] electronic health record (EHR) provider, was recently selected as a participating vendor by NJ-HITEC, the Regional Extension Center (REC) for New Jersey.
Net EHR; MedcomSoft, MedcomSoft Record; Medical Informatics Engineering, WebChart; Misys Healthcare Systems, Misys EMR; NextGen Healthcare Information Systems, NextGen EMR; Nightingale Informatix Corp, myNightingale Physician Workstation; Practice Partner, Practice Partner Patient Records.
Concentra Offers Electronic Health Record from Medical Informatics Engineering to Help Cut Employee Healthcare Costs and Improve Patient Care ADDISON, Texas, Sept.
Medical Informatics Engineering * Eclipsys Corporation * Computerized Thermal Imaging, Inc.
Network partners include: -- Government/Community: BioCrossroads, Indiana Health Informatics Corporation -- Academic: Regenstrief Institute, Regenstrief Center for Health Care Engineering, Indiana University School of Informatics -- Enterprises: Indiana Health Information Exchange, Mergetics, Med-Web, Medical Informatics Engineering, Michiana Health Information Network, HealthLINC, HealthBridge About BioCrossroads BioCrossroads (http://www.
Medical Informatics Engineering (MIE) has announced that its WebChart Enterprise Health Electronic Health Record (EHR) solution has been selected by Google for its onsite employee health clinics.
July 28 /PRNewswire/ -- RAID storage expert Infortrend(R) today announced that Medical Informatics Engineering (MIE), a recognized leader in the field of digital medical records management, has selected Infortrend's EonStor(R) subsystems for their private communications network that allows physicians, medical groups, hospitals, and insurance companies to securely transmit electronic medical information.