Follow-up questions about compliance with the prescribed regimen and lifestyle changes should be included in the medical history review and might address smoking, exercise, and serum cholesterol levels.
What does MHR stand for?
MHR stands for Medical History Review
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MHR
We have 75 other meanings of MHR in our Acronym Attic
- Mass Hysteria Records
- Master of Human Relations
- Maternal Heart Rate
- Maternal High Risk (program; various locations)
- Max Headroom (TV show)
- Maximum Heart Rate
- McGraw-Hill Ryerson (Canadian publisher)
- Mean Hull Roughness (sailing)
- Medical and Health Research
- Medical Hair Restoration
- Member of the House of Representatives
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Michigan House Republicans
- Mid-Hants Railway (heritage railway; Hampshire, UK)
- Mike Hailwood Replica (model of Ducati motorcycle)
- Mile High Resistance
- Ministry of Human Rights (various locations)
- Missouri Historical Review (State Historical Society of Missouri)
- Mobile Home Residential (zoning)
- Mori Hills Reit (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to a complete physical examination and medical history review, the following diagnostic tests and procedures can help identify lifestyle and heredity risk factors.
Direct access to chiropractic therapy, without the input of osteopathic or allopathic physicians, eliminates the important physician-patient process of medical history review, condition evaluation, and treatment plan.