Control equipment not at home station through a well-defined, centralized medical equipment management program maintained by USAMMA by applying many of the concepts associated with the APS program.
What does MEMP stand for?
MEMP stands for Medical Equipment Management Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MEMP
We have 13 other meanings of MEMP in our Acronym Attic
- Conference on Formal Methods and Programming Models for Codesign
- Formal Methods and Models for Codesign (International Conference)
- Managing Enterprise-scale Multimedia using an Open Framework for Information Re-use
- Mitsubishi Express Monitor Onsite Service
- Mackenzie Environmental Monitoring Program
- Malawi Environmental Monitoring Program
- Master in Medicina delle Povertà (Italian: Master in Medicine of the Poverties)
- Matrix Enhancement and Matrix Pencil
- Medical Engineering and Medical Physics (Harvard-MIT Division of Health Sciences and Technology program)
- Medical Equipment Management in the Pacific (Australia)
- Member Empowerment (Healthcare Consultants (Pty))
- Miamisburg Environmental Management Project
- Michigan Emergency Management Plan
- Middle East Microform Project
- Mound Environmental Management Project (former name of Miamisburg Environmental Management Project MEMP)
- Municipal Energy Management Program
- Making Easy Money Pimping Hoes in Style (Disco Biscuits song)
- Many-Electron Many-Photon Theory
- Married Enlisted Men's Quarters
- Management of the European Metropolitan Region (college course)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AgileTrac, Agility's comprehensive mobile medical equipment management program, will be fully operational this spring, said Fran Dirksmeier, Agility chief executive officer.