cws_home) the leading global publisher of scientific, technical, and medical information products and services, has announced a partnership agreement with Medical Education Technologies, Inc.
What does METI stand for?
METI stands for Medical Education Technologies, Inc.
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of METI
We have 9 other meanings of METI in our Acronym Attic
- Methylene Chloride
- Minimum Eye Height over Threshold (aviation)
- ManTech Environmental Technology, Inc. (Durham, NC)
- Maritime Environmental Training Institute (Japan)
- Masyarakat Energi Terbarukan Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Renewable Energy Society)
- Matuaileoo Environment Trust Inc. (Samoa; est. 2000)
- Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (Japan; formerly MITI)
- Mitochondrial Electron Transport Inhibitor (chemical)
- Managing Emerging Technologies in Asia (conference)
- Mount Evelyn Township Improvement Committee (Australia)
- Modular Ecotoxicity Tests Incorporating Ecological Relevance
- Ministry for the Eradication Through Imitation of Hostile Species Unsuitable for Enslavement (gaming clan)
- Metinfo Metsätietopalvelut (Finnish: Metinfo Forest Information Services; Finnish Forest Research Institute, Metla, Finland)
- Mathematics Experiences Through Image Processing (teaching materials for kindergarten through grade-12)
- Medical Engineering Technology Industrial Strategy (consortium; Japan)
- Metadata Extraction and Tagging Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
cws_home) the leading global publisher of scientific, technical, and medical information products and services, announced today a partnership agreement with Medical Education Technologies, Inc.
The cutting edge technology, made by Medical Education Technologies, Inc.
NEW YORK -- L-3 Communications (NYSE: LLL) announced today that on April 4, 2006 it increased its ownership stake in Medical Education Technologies, Inc.