CECity, Clinical CONNEXION, DiMedix, and the Medical Education Broadcast Network each will present key insights and findings at the 2005 Medical Education Congress, which will take place May 9-11 at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel.
What does MEBN stand for?
MEBN stands for Medical Education Broadcast Network (Londonderry, NH)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MEBN
We have 1 other meaning of MEBN in our Acronym Attic
- Modified Euler Backward Iterative (chemistry)
- Medical Evaluation Board Internal Tracking Tool
- Middle East Bank Kenya, Ltd. (est. 1981)
- Mt Elgon Bee Keepers Communities (Uganda)
- Mount Enterprise Branch Library (Mount Enterprise, TX)
- Mammary Epithelial Basal Medium
- Marine Ecosystem-Based Management
- Master of Environmental and Business Management (various schools)
- Mary E. Bartlett Memorial Library (Brentwood, NH)
- Maori Environmental Business Network (New Zealand)
- Management Employee Buy-Out (business privatization)
- Middle East Bible Outreach (Marietta, GA)
- Moist Exposed Burn Ointment
- Main Engine Base Plate (US NASA)
- Medway Education Business Partnership (UK)
- MGMT (Methyl Guanine Methyl Transferase) Enhancer Binding Protein
- Ministry of Economy and Budget Planning (Kazakhstan)
- Methyl Ethyl Bad Stuff
- Michigan Employee Benefit Services, Inc. (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Middle East Bibliographic Services