Blackwell said it will develop new medical education products and enhance the list of current Le Jacq journals, clinical trial review books, continuing medical education projects and online offerings.
What does MED ED stand for?
MED ED stands for Medical Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Multi Effect Distillation (desalination units)
- Multi-Expansion Descriptor (Cisco)
- Multicultural Education Department (various locations)
- Multiple Element Damage
- Multiple Epiphyseal Dysplasia
- Multiple Exit Discriminator (BGP)
- Multiplexer Entry Descriptor
- Mystery of Edwin Drood (musical)
- Medical Automated Information Line (Humana)
- Medical Brigade
- Medical Group
- Medical System Repair Section
- Medium Fidelity
- Medium-Light Expendable Launch Vehicle
- Mediterranean Prototype System
- Medium Resolution
- Euro - Mediterranean Partnership
- Maintenance Error Decision Aid (Boeing)
- Massachusetts Eating Disorder Association, Inc.
- Mennonite Economic Development Associates
Samples in periodicals archive:
The links provide information on what other institutions are doing with regard to medical education programs, residencies and fellowships, departments and faculty, patient care and research.
Aside from exploitation of residents through failure to enforce reasonable working hours, the ugliest feature of medical education is the draconian methods that medical educators use in disciplining residents.
For the first time in a single core textbook, the Association for the Study of Medical Education presents a complete and authoritative guide to medical education.
Abstract The purpose of this study was to investigate the attitudes of health care providers towards Internet-based education as a method to meet continuing medical education (CME) requirements.
THE PHYSICIAN EXECUTIVE: HOW WILL MEDICAL education change in the next five to 10 years?
In 1932, the AMA-financed Commission on Medical Education noted that the United States still had more physicians per capita than any other country in the world.
Entities Team Up to Educate Texas Primary Care Physicians BOSTON -- For the first time, the American Diabetes Association (ADA) is collaborating with a continuing medical education (CME) organization to help increase primary care practitioners' knowledge of and confidence in preventing and treating diabetes.