Briarwood filed a motion to compel arbitration pursuant to an arbitration agreement (Agreement) signed by James Moffett, who possessed a Power of Attorney (POA) as well as a medical durable power of attorney for his mother.
What does MDPOA stand for?
MDPOA stands for Medical Durable Power of Attorney (legal document)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MDPOA
- Multi-level Distributed Process Modeling
- Mutual Defense Pact Militia (formed by Rick Stanley)
- Mission Directorate Program Management Council (US NASA)
- Managing Decision- Priority- Mental Error (decision aid system)
- Medical Device Plug and Play
- Manufactured Dwelling Park Ombudsman (Oregon)
- Monthly Deductible Payment Option (PharmaCare; Canada)
- Multi-Dimensional Peace Operation
- My Desktop Post Office (software application)
- Martin Downs Property Owners Association (est. 1983; property maintenance; Palm City, FL)
- Multi-Level Differential Polarization Shift Keying
- Maryland Division of Parole and Probation (Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services)
- Maximum Disjoint Paths Problem (networks)
- Medical/Dental Preparatory Program (various universities)
- Minimum Detectable Partial Pressure (gas analysis)
- MIRAS (Microwave Imaging Radiometer by Aperture Synthesis) Demonstrator Pilot Project
- Mobile Device Partnership Program (Followap; New York)
- Mason-Dixon Polling and Research
- Miami-Dade Park and Recreation (Florida)
- Microfinance Donor Peer Review (International Fund for Agricultural Development)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Though not always honored by medical institutions, a medical durable power of attorney authorizes a third party, such as a spouse or adult child, to make medical decisions on your behalf, ideally to carry out what you've expressed in your living will.