FDA * MedDRA Medical Dictionary for Regulatory Activities * Medwatch Safety Information and Adverse Event Reporting Program, U.
What does MedDRA stand for?
MedDRA stands for Medical Dictionary for Regulatory Activities
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MedDRA
- Miscellaneous Equipment DLEC Data (telecommunications)
- Mobile and Embedded Developer Days (conference)
- Morphine Equivalent Daily Dose
- Mechanized Defense Decision Anticipation
- Medical and Dental Activity
- Medical Department Activity
- Ministère de l'Ecologie, du Développement Durable et de l'Energie (French: Ministry of Ecology, Sustainable Development and Energy)
- Meditating (EQ gaming reference)
- Medical Department Personnel Support Agency
- Medical Dictionary for Drug Regulatory Affairs
- Master Engineering Data Document Retrieval File
- Mechem Explosives and Drug Detection System (South Africa)
- Medical Data Specialist
- Main Excretory Duct Epithelium (submandibular glands)
- Measuring Effectiveness in Development Education
- Mid-Eastern Dance Exchange (Miami Beach, FL)
- Material Science Experiment Double Rack for Experiment Modules and Apparatus
- Matrix Exponential Differential Equation Algorithm (numerical integration)
- Micro-Electronics Development for European Applications (computer engineering)
- Multiple-Discipline, Engineering, Design, Evaluation & Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
DENVER, July 10 /PRNewswire/ -- The Maintenance and Support Services Organization (MSSO) of TRW/Healthcare Solutions announced the release of the Medical Dictionary for Regulatory Activities (MedDRA) version 4.
Web Based MedDRA Coding INDIANAPOLIS -- Praxis Life Sciences announced release and availability of Praxis Semantix(TM) - a fast new coder and browser for the medical dictionary for regulatory activities (MedDRA([R])).
BUSINESS WIRE)--June 16, 2003 The MedDRA MSSO, The Medical Dictionary for Regulatory Activities Maintenance and Support Services Organization, and Galt Associates, Inc.
1, the Medical Dictionary for Regulatory Activities (MedDRA) terminology created under the auspices of the International Conference on Harmonisation (ICH) and owned by the International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association (IFPMA) acting as trustee of the ICH steering committee.