At the Fort Drum Medical Department Activity environmental health (EH) section, the soldiers have changed their EH program from barely existent to cutting edge.
What does MEDDAC stand for?
MEDDAC stands for Medical Department Activity
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MEDDAC
- Medical Continuity of Operations Plan
- Medical Crisis Unit (Portland, ME)
- Manpower, Equipment & Documentation Division
- Medical Education and Drugs Department (India)
- Microsoft Entertainment and Devices Division
- Miscellaneous Equipment DLEC Data (telecommunications)
- Mobile and Embedded Developer Days (conference)
- Morphine Equivalent Daily Dose
- Mechanized Defense Decision Anticipation
- Medical and Dental Activity
- Ministère de l'Ecologie, du Développement Durable et de l'Energie (French: Ministry of Ecology, Sustainable Development and Energy)
- Meditating (EQ gaming reference)
- Medical Department Personnel Support Agency
- Medical Dictionary for Drug Regulatory Affairs
- Medical Dictionary for Regulatory Activities
- Master Engineering Data Document Retrieval File
- Mechem Explosives and Drug Detection System (South Africa)
- Medical Data Specialist
- Main Excretory Duct Epithelium (submandibular glands)
- Measuring Effectiveness in Development Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
Construction of Adkins Dental Clinic has enabled the realignment of Troop Dental Clinic to the Medical Department Activity, which will serve as the new consolidated Integrated Disability Evaluation System Clinic.
Our [US Army Medical Department Activity, Heidelberg] phone system is a hodge-podge of phone systems manned by central appointment clerks, office staff, clinic clerks, and Soldiers.
Diana Darrell, who's assigned to the Heidelberg Medical Department Activity, was one of 20 evaluators responsible for measuring EFMB competitors against exacting standards.
These are the personnel from not only DOL and DPW, but also other post agencies that support mobilization and deployment, including the Directorate of Plans, Training, and Mobilization (DPTM) and those agencies that support Soldier readiness, such as the Adjutant General (AG), Medical Department Activity (MEDDAC), Dental Department Activity (DENTAC) and others across the post.
In a collaborative effort, the US Army Medical Department Activity in Heidelberg, Germany, partnered with the US Army Center for Health Promotion and Preventive Medicine-Europe (USACHPPM-EUR) to develop the Heidelberg Army Wellness Center.